Friday, April 18, 2008

New Blog, New Comic. New levels of procrastination

Well, Ive started work on my first non-work related comic in a good long while. Its not the most intellectual of comics, but is full of zombies, shooting, Lucha wrestling, post apocalyptical wastelands and woman in leather. So it should be steller.


Basically, a photographer friend of mine got together with some of his mates to create a story around his most frequent model, and then passed the script on to me. Heres a couple of sample pages:


budda-budda-budda. Perhaps I should add a small fat chinese man floating behind her. Dont worry too much about the flying baby, not everything is as it seems.
You see the lady herself here:


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The zombie getting his 'fro bisected is utter genius!

Budda is good, but some of my other favourite comic words (which I hope to see) include:

- Gnurr
- Sklitch
- Spanggggggggg

Oh please, please, please use Spangggggggg! You know you want to.